Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Ooooohhhh!! Things just got real! But not really.

I am hijacking my own blog!!!  And I am taking you all with me!  All 6 of you!

Now you may be asking yourself if you should pack anything?  Clean socks, or snacks, maybe the good sunblock?  Really, Rachel, what does this hijacking entail because there are sooo many responsibilities and frankly who can afford to be hijacked for too long before these responsibilities come knocking at the door, or tugging shirt sleeves, asking for cookies.  Mmmm cookies...cinnamon cookies...lemon glazed ricotta cookies...Nutella cookies...Great Grandma Huff's peanut butter cookies...mmmmm.  Wait, I was hijacking you, stop distracting me with delicious cookies!

On with the hijacking!!!

Now with that introduction, here is the anticlimactic, and sadly cookie free, hijacking.  Or rather, think of it more as a forced journey--of school work.  Dun dun dun.

School work?!  Gasp!  

Yes, I'm afraid so.  You see, I am taking a photography class...

Gasp..oh, photography, that's not so bad. 

...and will be posting photos here as part of a class requirement.  Feel free to comment on them, suggest things which will improve the shot, or what you liked that I should continue to try to replicate, etc.

And now, for the school work!  Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment