Sunday, May 15, 2011

By the Power of Cany Floss!!!

This past Christmas I received a fantastic wall hanging:



See - fabulous right?  Of course right!  

Clearly this had to be my Facebook profile picture.  Anyone who knows me, knows this is true.

But, alas, it was time to change my profile picture.  So I solicited opinions from my Facebook friends.  

Should I be a sheep?

A comb over?

[Picture to use locked away in dead Laptop Murry]

Or something else entirely?

I got one suggestion for a family of three kumquats coming together to discuss the disappearance of their tree, all who resided there and more recently little Koomi's vanishing act.


Actually, all he said was Kumquat, but once you see the photo, it just screams displaced and confused kumquat family searching for what they once had, but are in reality living in a horror flick, where giants gather them together to eat them.

The next idea was Niece and/or Nephew drawing a portrait of me and putting that up.

I really look forward to comissioning and posting the portrait(s). :)

The final suggestion for the night was fully supported by a good friend, thus I needed to make it happen. 


"You holding a battle axe over a river of flaming cotton candy." 

And thus it was so.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I say its a tie between the Kumquat family and the battle axe! tough choice!!

    ReplyDelete